Monday, July 26, 2010

Where has the summer gone?

With only 2 weeks till school starts, we find ourselves asking what we still need to do before school starts. The only response I get is "Back to School Shopping!" Apparently I did not keep them busy enough to keep them from getting bored. MY BAD!
So we have a new family member. Lemmy joined our family on Friday, July 16th. Kurt had been researching bull terriers for a couple of years. He decided that this Christmas would be a good time to get one for the kids. So I thought I had a few months at least to get used to the idea. Or so I thought! Kurt found a breeder in North Topeka, who just happened to have exactly what Kurt was looking for and for DEAL! So the kids and Kurt went up there Friday afternoon, TO LOOK. 3 hours later, Lemmy arrived home. So here we are, just over a week in, not quite house broken, but getting closer. The kids are in love, as is Kurt. He is going to take a while to grow on me, but hopefully the kids will learn a little responsibility along the way. Pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment